Mama G’s is happy to announce Monday night Bingo from October through April presented by the Maple Grove Lions Club. Bingo is open to the public with big cash prizes! Maple Grove Bingo starts at 6:30 pm.
Monday Nights Oct-April starting at 6:30 pm.
- Cash sales only – no checks – no credit.
- No one under the age of 18 may play Bingo.
- Liquid daubers only – no pens – no pencils.
- No sales will be made after the first number of a game is called.
- You must call your BINGO on the last number called. Last number is valid until the letter of the next ball is called. Once the caller has closed the game no more bingos will be honoured for that game.
- When Bingo is called both the caller and a neutral player will verify the wining number.
- Twelve (12) games will be played each session
- Multiple winners split prizes equally.
- There is no limit to the number of sheets that may be purchases by any player for a particular game, however, the calling will progress at a steady pace.
- We do not refund or exchange any unused sheets.
- Bingo Sheer must be played for the game purchased. Sheets cannot be used for future games.
- A valid Driver’s license or picture ID must be presented to collect prizes that exceed $100.00
- Bingo will not be held on major holidays and may be cancelled due to inclement weather or if there are fewer than 15 players.
- Gambling Control Board Bingo rules are available from the Minnesota Book Store (phone: 1-800-657-3757).
- We reserve the right to refuse service to anyone with offensive or disruptive behaviour.